Poley Bash Poley Bash

glitchy

I can't fucking move

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

c: %u2665%u2665%u2665%u2665%u2665%u2665%u2665

swear to god you need a sniper rifle or a really sweet sword next game nice style with this one too

StarCraft FA 5 StarCraft FA 5

just bad

there's invisible shit that I get the power to see 1 second before they nuke me? WHAT THE FUCK!

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Glitch

When I was using the Chainsaw in the Chainsaw room in madness mode I was frozen on the top of the locker...So close please fix good game otherwise nice gameplay pretty easy even on madness mode. 4/5 for glitch

Dead Frontier: Night One Dead Frontier: Night One

nice n' dark

cool graphics, nice blood, fairly realistic reload times for the weapons except for the shotgun, not too hard... Overall a great game. oh and darky i got a rank B =D.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

Kept me playing for months

In my opinion this is the greatest game on newgrounds. Great music smooth gameplay and an awsome "keytar" feature. Only one more song to unlock and i'm up to 30 award points already. The guitars are challenging to unlock too so it keeps me playing. I added it to my favorites and I hope you continue to make more games like this and I can only hope that others follow your example.

Blueshift Blueshift

An awsome take on a not so awsome genre

To be honest i never really liked shooters but this one is one of the better ones i've played. The graphics were flawless the gameplay was solid and the overall entertainment was great. I have to disagree with some other reveiws the amount of health you start with just adds to the entertainment you have to divise strategies to get around it. As for the shield though, it didn't last long enough; perhaps you could make a power bar especially for the E.M.P. Overall it was entertaining and kept you playing. Good game Sean.

Track & Field GAME (NES) Track & Field GAME (NES)

EHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for 1 the fencing on olympic mode already wins whenever you play that took away 8 points-have a nice day.

Bathroom Fight Bathroom Fight

alright

it would be much more fun if it had wepons, AI, combos and levels I encourage you to make a sequal or an update, on this game.